ParentVille is a project of the Great Start Collaborative of Muskegon County, which is a collaboration of parents, educators, health professionals, and business and community leaders who want our children to prosper by being safe, healthy, and eager to succeed in school and in life.
Our Vision and Mission
We will provide a Great Start for every child in Muskegon County by assuring a coordinated system of community resources and supports to assist families in creating a safe, healthy, and enriched environment for our children from birth through age five.
- Working with passion and dedication on behalf of our children.
- Being family-centered and empowering families and children.
- Respect for all.
- Honoring diversity and working to ensure equal opportunity for all.
- Working toward the common good of all children and the whole community.
- Operating with wisdom and creativity, which results in Excellence.
- Creating sustainability for our work.
Membership of the Great Start Collaborative of Muskegon County
The work of the Great Start Collaborative of Muskegon County is accomplished by the efforts and dedication of representatives of the following community organizations and by the commitment of enthusiastic parents. Their collective passion for the welfare of Muskegon County’s youngest children and their success in life is unparalleled.